Cruise passenger information
Station Pier offers a wide range of facilities and services for visiting cruise passengers and crew, together with easy connections to and from the city centre via the Route 109 tram.
Visiting passengers can enjoy the comforts of the refurbished cruise terminal that include:
- visitor information services
- lounge facilities
- souvenir / gift shop (provides postage services)
- tram services (Route 109), information, ticketing and a shuttle service for the short distance to the tram from the pier
- public telephones and telephone cards
- two dedicated taxi phones.
Wharf facilities include:
- coach areas
- taxi services
- elevated gangways (including two covered gangways).
Picking up passengers with special needs
On the day, please speak to the Maritime Security Guards at the Gatehouse and they will advise you.
Ace Parking, 43-53 Bay Street, Port Melbourne offers a range of parking options including, long-term, cruise ship, casual.
Southern Cross Station Luggage Services provides lockers of various sizes within the train station and the bus interchange. Trams on Route 109 run from Station Pier past Southern Cross train station.
For more information:
Read Cruise shipping at Station Pier - A guide for passengers (PDF)
Station Pier / Cruise Shipping Manager
Tel: +61 3 8347 8300